Last week - out of sheer curiosity and boredom - I decided to blow out my hair. I had been dabbling with heat here and there over the winter months, but would only use it to get my hair semi-dry. Last weekend I decided to blow it out fully and rock a huge fro. I used the tension method- as shown in my tutorial here.
Here is how my hair looked post blow-out:
I did this blow out late Friday night, and really wanted to preserve it for the next day. I separated my hair into really large chunks and twisted them. The rods were added to prevent my hair from shrinking overnight.
The next day I flat twisted one side and picked out the other side.
On Tuesday night I decided to two strand twist my hair. It took forever, but I loved the stretched blow out look and wanted to preserve the style for the weekend. I used Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream and some castor oil to seal my ends. Today is Friday and I am finally ready to unleash this hair. Here’s the after photo!






No comments